Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Can I list a tender for sale?

This Zodiac belongs to me, but as my username shows I am a yacht broker. I do not want to offend the forum rules against commercial postings.
    How about some guidelines, and moderators may delete this immediately!
    Tucker Fallon

Re: Can I list a tender for sale?

You've got my ok vote, but I've known you for over twenty years, so my opinion probably wouldn't count here, huh?

Capt K

IMHO you can list your personal property for sale regardless of what you do for a living. We have other yacht brokers on this forum, although I don't know if they have ever listed a boat that they owned. But why shouldn't they? I would suggest that you use your personal contact info etc rather than your business contacts, assuming there is a difference; sometimes there isn't. I would go ahead and if you get any static you can blame me.

same here, i agree with Jim, i'm sure Karl and Doug will agree too...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Or, just pm me the details, especially location. I might be interested.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

6. Re: Can I list a tender for sale?

I sent a pm to Bob Bradley but the boat is too far south for him, so here are the details.

2005 Zodiac Yachtline 420 DL 13'9" LOA 6'1" beam, 560 pounds, three point lifting rings, VHF, Eagle 502c iGPS color plotter with depth, CD stereo, anchor, full cover, Powered by 2004 Yamaha 50 HP Four Stroke.
    $23,000 new, $11,995
    Located in Fort Lauderdale. Easiest way to get information is the Zodiac website, and I can email pictures of the boat.
    Tucker Fallon 954-801-3645