Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    45tf Guest

galley maid stove

I have a brand new, still in the box Galley Maid stove with oven - direct replacement for a Princess. Looks like a Princess except all stainless. I bought it about five years ago and didn't use it, so it's still in my garage. Anyone interested?

Mike36c Guest

Stove

Please send me a pic or two and the asking price plus location. Thanks, Mike msgoodale@aol.com

joe31hat Guest

stove

yes, I would be interested also. Please E-mail with details. Joe

joe31hat Guest

stove

Please contact me directly at joe31hat@comcast.net.

Thanks Joe

45tf Guest

galley maid stove

as soon as the sun comes out here (in michigan), I'll drag the box out of the garage and take some pictures of the stove - tomorrow I think - and send them out.

wot

adaily3224 Guest

Stove

I may be interested also, could you send the dimensions when you get a chance. I have the cook top with the microwave, would much rather have the stove if it will fit.

Thanks,
    TD

Walter Pereira Guest

stove

I would also be interested in your stove, if it's still available. Ironically, I was about to order one from a dealer as I am completely rebuilding the interior of an '82 48 Hatteras MY. E mail address is Walter@indoorcleanaire.com

questover Guest

galley maid stove

45tf Have you sold stove? If not I would have an interest if same as on 53C ( modern maid) 4 burner - oven above.

Thanks Russ

Walter Pereira Guest

galley maid stove

Russ:

I bought the stove last spring.. it was not the same model that was on your 53. It actually was a 3 burner with oven model that was produced by Galley Maid and Princess by the thousands.

p.s. It really was brand new in the box - cost about half of present day new.... Walt