Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

At least it is the last debate

Luckily I missed it. I was otherwise engaged on the boat but the after debate BS is great.

CNN poll Hussein 57% McCain 37%

Fox news poll McCain 87& Nobama 11%

CNN is running it again in a few. maybe I will not fall asleep from the laughing.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Re: At least it is the last debate

I watched it for 5 minutes....got bored of the same BS and turned it off. LOL these guys aren't going to do ANYTHING, let alone their "plans".

Watching these two senators arguing over who's better qualified to be president is like watching two chihauhas arguing over who's the bigger dog.

At least McCain finally hit Obama over the head for trying to link him to Bush. Should have done it a lot sooner.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

I refused to watch it. They are all criminals. There are no STATESMAN any more. Only self serving pandering criminals who think only of themselves. Im voting for Mc Daddy, but they are all POS.

WE ARE BEING TAXED TO DEATH.

Now ask me how I really feel...

Captned
    MBMM

How do you really feel Ned?

I heard an interesting perspective on this from my CPA yesterday. She said that national politics is the same as local politics. It's all controlled by big money from wealthy families, and a lot of it is from outside the country.

She also stated something I've heard from others... the Republicans want Obama to win. From what I've seen and heard, that may well be the case. Looks like the fix is in, and Obama will be the next puppet. It would probably scare the hell out of us to know who's pulling the strings.

McCain missed a great line...Tina Fey has as much executive experience as Obama (true)...!
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Seems to be the really quality politicians, yes there are some great statesmen remaining, all remain Senators and don't put themselves through the crap of running for President. Can't say that I blame them - we have made public office a circus of scrutiny and family review. It's too bad.
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

Can anyone convince "Joe the Plumber" to run?