Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CDR '08 Pictures - POSTED!

When are we going to see some pictures already. While all of you in Southern FL had the opportunity to party this past weekend, I was in the process of winterizing my boat for the season. Your pictures will help ease the pain. Please post before I have to admit myself to the psych ward.
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Re: CDR '08 Pictures

winterizing already? it's beautiful day up here.... 60 degrees, calm seas, 10 miles off Newport RI!

seriously, we have a 30 or 40 pictures taken from the dinghy but i haven't been able to get them yet, they were taken with a friend's waterproof camera and i know there are some good ones...
    Attached Images
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

It's actually 70 degrees here in Fair Haven, NJ. Unfortunately, they turn the water off at my club on November 1st and it always seems that after Labor Day, everyone plans the activities/parties/events, etc. that you have to attend, so I've been spending less time on the boat as the weather is supposed to get cooler.

For a minute there, I thought nobody would post anything. I'm so glad that Pascal has a few pictures. I guess I can be patient and wait, but I would like to see them prior to the New Year's Boat Parade in Palm Beach.
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Ed and I have a bunch of photos. These past couple of days, we've been very, very busy involved in the massive clean up from the party.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Angela,
    Work is not an excuse! Ha Ha. We are all, well at least I am, sitting in the office all day wishing me and the wife could have been down there with all of you. Please take time out of the cleaning and make us drool over your pic's. Pretty Please!!!!!!
    captbuddy

6. Re: CDR '08 Pictures

After you post the basic ones here, is there going to be someplace we can go and see the "good ones" you can't post here ???
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Hey Pascal...Will you please back your boat in the slip, (note correct term is used). The Hat Cam no longer shows UNITY. I will be there this Saturday for two weeks. I will see you then.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

well Maynard, sorry about that! reason i bow in as a sailboter is that it allows us to tie Naomi's Hobie 16 to the stern, we often leave it there for 10 days at a time and go for short sails in the late afternoon.

anyway, the cam is with me, currently pointing at a beautiful moonrise anchored off Fishers Island NY... a long way from Unity!

see ya next month...

Here are some pictures... more to come.
    http://www.sandbarhopper.com/copperm...s.php?album=27
    Last edited by Pascal; 10-15-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Hi everyone! I got the pictures, I got the pictures (typed to the tune of Ring Around The Rosy). I must pull some out of the batch...some are much too outrageous for this forum. Howevah, if you beg, I might let some of them slip by.

I need to find out how to load them on this thread. I'll call Pascal in the morning.

Stay tuned!
    Last edited by SoKeen; 10-17-2008 at 12:39 AM. Reason: I'm a stickler for typos.
    Cap'n Nao

They're POSTED !

http://www.sandbarhopper.com/coppermine/index.php

there should have been more, i suspect censorship...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat