Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Obama, Show Us The Money

Then there's the missing links in Obama's past....

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
    4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
    8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
    9. Law practice client list -- Not released
    10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
    11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    12. Record of baptism -- Not available

Shouldn't someone running for President not have so much to hide? I still can't believe he's gotten this far. He is the puppet of the liberal media. The mass public believes what they see and hear on TV and it is so biased to the left that many Americans simply accept it as fact. Sad, very sad.

I'm not saying Obama is some sort of spy, but anyone who thinks it impossible for the intelligence communities of our enemies to come up with a plant needs only to think back as far as 9/11. Granted, it would take more to come up with a "Manchurian Candidate", but it's far from impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Blind faith in support of one party or another is stupid--doesn't matter which direction either. Both parties are a joke and pathetic; both candidates suck. We just had 8 years of a horrible president who kissed the ass of his evil VP.

Personally, I want somebody in office that will do nothing. The less the government does, the better.
    I agree with you but it's kind of pointless going on and on about how you wish things were. You will have 2 choices in November. So do you vote for the one that sucks less? Do you vote for someone with no chance of being elected? Or do you stay home dreaming about how you wish things could be. If you pick choice #3 then don't complain it will only make you a fraud.

Brian

History could repeat itself if we are not careful

A charismatic leader who was not a natural born citizen of the country he wanted to run conquered his place of birth, made speeches that appealed to the masses and published a book stating what he wanted to do. No one was paying attention. remember he published Mein kamph in 1925 and no one seemed to think he meant it.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    History could repeat itself if we are not careful

A charismatic leader who was not a natural born citizen of the country he wanted to run conquered his place of birth, made speeches that appealed to the masses and published a book stating what he wanted to do. No one was paying attention. remember he published Mein kamph in 1925 and no one seemed to think he meant it.
    So Obama is our Hitler? Come on....

Hitler was popular politician and got the masses behind him. Nobama is not Hitler.

He does not have the violent tendencies. (yet?)

Think about the Nature Vs Nurture argument.

Dad left mom with the kid. Was not really back in the picture and never supported him or took responsibility for the kid. Was a drunk and had some other character flaws.

His mother had very little to do with white America. It was stated she only dated people of color. Why?

He was raised by his mom and a step dad in a muslim country and was listed as a muslim in school.

"His former Roman Catholic and Muslim teachers, along with two people who were identified by Obama's grade-school teacher as childhood friends, say Obama was registered by his family as a Muslim at both schools he attended. That registration meant that during the third and fourth grades, Obama learned about Islam for two hours each week in religion class.

The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played," said Zulfin Adi. … Obama's younger sister, Maya Soetoro, said in a statement released by the campaign that the family attended the mosque only "for big communal events," not every Friday."

He had affiliations with many middle eastern people from his college roommates to the businessman who started him in politics and bought the lot next to his house when he bought the house.

He attended a church of hatred and divide for 20 years and never noticed the pastor was a racist? Even Oprah dropped out of that church.

Hitler was a butcher. I would compare him more to Benedict Arnold.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Just how much information is necessary to see that BO is Probably dangerous. Remember, where there's smoke there's fire.

There has been no major investigation into the allegations directed at BO, however with all the various sources of info coming out I am not ready to take a chance that all the stuff is false. Matter of fact, even if it were false, he is still NOT qualified for the job.

My recommendation..... stock up on plenty of boxes of ammo just in case. If by some act of stupitity he gets elected, and does work out, you will have plenty of ammo to plink at some empty cans on the south 40.

Seriously, I have never been frightened for my country until now. I pray that my fears are unfounded.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    I'm not saying Obama is some sort of spy, but anyone who thinks it impossible for the intelligence communities of our enemies to come up with a plant needs only to think back as far as 9/11. Granted, it would take more to come up with a "Manchurian Candidate", but it's far from impossible.
    I know this small item does not matter a whit to the press or to most people, esp. the dems. But Mr. O will probably occupy the highest military position the land. However, while program manager of two different military areas, the DLA, as well as the US Army, Mr. O would not have been hireable to the very lowest positions we had, at the lowest security clearance we had. He would have been flat turned down, at even the most minimal security check, in light of his past and current acquaintenances. And remember, this is not the full blown 1 year check for a secret, let alone top secret.

So he will be Prez, but could pass the lowest possible security check at a minimal level! Not comforting!
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdHatt View Post
    Then there's the missing links in Obama's past....

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
    4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
    8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
    9. Law practice client list -- Not released
    10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
    11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    12. Record of baptism -- Not available

Shouldn't someone running for President not have so much to hide? I still can't believe he's gotten this far. He is the puppet of the liberal media. The mass public believes what they see and hear on TV and it is so biased to the left that many Americans simply accept it as fact. Sad, very sad.
    You left out the board activities where Mr. O served with Mr. Ayers- sealed. Also, all records re: Mr. Ayers at the university were Mr. Ayers is a prof have been sealed and I suppose also those of his convicted terrorist wife, Bernadine Dorhn (If one were to inquire).
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Well y'all better get ready for Mr. O cause it looks like we're going to get him. Walter P I share your pain and fear! This is not going to be pretty! Redistribution of wealth is right around the corner. That means the masses will take what we make until the revolution!!!!