Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Be afraid

Re: Be afraid

This is somewhat funny, entertaining and rings true

http://www.rjchq.org/Multimedia/vide...2-f27d7bcdf6a7
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Here's my 5 year old's favorite Obama video. He caught me watching it the other night, now I have to play it for him every time he finds me at the computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhgwxNh75o

On the subject of being afraid. Has everybody heard this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    If you had a hidden agenda, would you announce it?

As for Obama "worshipping" in a "church", I'd best reserve comment as I think everyone knows what it means. Obama does scare me, and I don't scare easily. I'm still asking myself how this guy has come this far with so much baggage trailing behind him.

Call me a racist, but if a white guy had burst onto the political scene with so many unanswered questions, questionable relationships, and had attended for 20 years an all white church whose preacher spouted anti-black politics from his pulpit, the guy wouldn't have made it this far. In fact, he would probably be under a federal investigation.

Good Lord, somebody stop me as I'm beginning to sound like Hillary Clinton. I never thought I would agree with her on anything.

Randy,

I never said I liked the guy. All I asked for was proof that he was Islamic!

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Noel,

I never said you like Obama or that he is Islamic. I do question his claim to be a Christian though. There is little doubt in my mind that there is more to Obama than we've been told. There are just too many unanswered (and unasked) questions IMO.

Randy

Not that is true. And for some reason, we can be bashed but... No more about that from me. I get to vote next week... Yikes!!!!!
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

Democrat leadership.

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)...since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)...since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)....since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)...since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)...since 1952;

Newark, NJ(10th)...since 1907.

Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

It is the disadvantaged who habitually elect Democrats - yet are still disadvantaged...hmmm...
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Is Sen. McCain a Christian? I do not recall him ever being seen at worship nor do I remember hearing him speak of his faith. I have seen him getting political endorsements from Pastors, but never seen him in his church. Does anyone know what faith he belongs to?

On a different note, I am now living part-time in Arizona and I was surprised how little they like him here. Lots of anti-Obama people have complaints about their Senator, saying they cannot recall anything he has ever done for their state. They feel like their other Senator is the one who cares about Arizonans, not Sen. McCain. They honor his service and think he is a real hero, but just not a "local hero".

Quote Originally Posted by Westfield 11 View Post
    Is Sen. McCain a Christian? I do not recall him ever being seen at worship nor do I remember hearing him speak of his faith. I have seen him getting political endorsements from Pastors, but never seen him in his church. Does anyone know what faith he belongs to?

On a different note, I am now living part-time in Arizona and I was surprised how little they like him here. Lots of anti-Obama people have complaints about their Senator, saying they cannot recall anything he has ever done for their state. They feel like their other Senator is the one who cares about Arizonans, not Sen. McCain. They honor his service and think he is a real hero, but just not a "local hero".
    I guess he is not pushing his beliefs as to why he is qualified. Great to hear he keeps his beliefs to himself. I never thought about that as I just accepted that he respects religion by not using it as a campaign issue.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

After Israel bombs Iran's nukes, which is absolutely going to happen, I wonder if president Obama will condemn them. Will this Muslim, who says he's a Christian now, but finds Allah later, tell the U.S. that Israel is the cause of all our problems with terrorism?
    Will he denounce the Israeli's as our true enemy? Of course he will!
    If you want to read Obama's auto biography, check out the book of Revelation. Obama gets to ride a nice white horse, but not as the redeemer, but as the counterfeit. Think I'm crazy? Hope so!!!!!!!!!
    regards
    gunsmoke