Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bye Bye OJ

Bye Bye OJ

Guilty on every charge. Guilty on the alternate charges. They may have found him guilty of anything they brought up there.

I think hey blamed him for the titanic too.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Re: Bye Bye OJ

Paybacks are heck.

Can't be payback. No one on the jury would hold anything against OJ.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

4. Re: Bye Bye OJ

And it happened 13 yrs to the day he was "let go" from his last trial.... How poetic
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

The jury also deliberated for 13 hours. Sounds like 13 is not O.J.'s lucky number.

This guy deserves some jail time, but I'd say the kidnapping charges will be overturned on appeal. From what I understand, these charges were shaky at best and were based on his entering the room and saying "nobody move".

Apparently that meets the legal definition for kiddnapping, but I don't see it sticking in this case. I hope I'm wrong.

Oh what glorious news!!! Now we can only hope he ends up in a state penn where the other inmates find him attractive. No I take that back irresistible yes we have to hope even pray that's lots of the other inmates find him irresistible.

Brian

You can fool some of the people some of the time..........

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Degulis View Post
    Oh what glorious news!!! Now we can only hope he ends up in a state penn where the other inmates find him attractive. No I take that back irresistible yes we have to hope even pray that's lots of the other inmates find him irresistible.

Brian
    Reports are that he will be in solitary confiment to protect him from the other inmates, as he would probably be a "prize". My goodness a phenomenol life completely wasted...what a shame!
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Seems to me that this defines the term "slow learner"....