Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Stop the politics here...

I find it quite insightfull to hear the opinions of people from all over the country. Glad it is not nessasary to drive the boat to this sandbar.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

All I want to see is a pic of that 43's cockpit...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfishgyd View Post
    I started this thread with a big smile.
    I enjoy reading everything in all the threads and just wanted to keep things going.
    Heck, I agree with Boatsb 100%...
    This is "General Discussion/everything" else section......
    TROUBLE MAKER!!!

MY or Convetible. Wait, I think we already had that debate.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I thought in the Imron scandal, the CEO went to jail? Maybe he and OJ will paint a few cars in the body shop together? Maybe Awlgrip?
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

As much as I am put off by many of the posts in the Sandbar, the fact remains that we created this area for exactly this sort of thing: posts on topics that would not be acceptable in the main areas of the Forum. You have the option not to look if you don't like what folks are saying. Much of it IS drivel, but those of you who know me also know that I am a strong supporter of freedom of expression. Even when what's freely expressed makes roll my eyes in despair...(roll eyes)

Well to drivel I say bring it on. I have known a lot of drivel in my life and it is everywhere. Most (all?) out of the current Congress is drivel. How can one know drivel when they see it, unless you are exposed to it I say. To build an immunity to it, one must exposed to it!
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    As much as I am put off by many of the posts in the Sandbar, the fact remains that we created this area for exactly this sort of thing: posts on topics that would not be acceptable in the main areas of the Forum. You have the option not to look if you don't like what folks are saying. Much of it IS drivel, but those of you who know me also know that I am a strong supporter of freedom of expression. Even when what's freely expressed makes roll my eyes in despair...(roll eyes)
    You forgot to mention all the folks that are rolling they're eyes in despair when they read some of the drivel you write.

Brian

Talking Re: Stop the politics here...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    TROUBLE MAKER!!!

Times have changed...or have they sparkybird?!

I will second the kudos for Genesis. I have learned alot about this whole stinking mess from Karl on line and on the phone.
    (formerly Nor'easter 1995 39 Hatt SX)

Quote Originally Posted by nor'easter View Post
    Times have changed...or have they sparkybird?!

I will second the kudos for Genesis. I have learned alot about this whole stinking mess from Karl on line and on the phone.
    Some of it looks/sounds very familiar, but for the most part, Hatteras owners are real people too.

I too learned a lot by looking at some of Karl's work never having realized until recently that he wasn't just another boat junkie. Politics is just a part of life, especially during an election year where we have no choice but to make political history. God help us.