Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lunaire Marine

Lunaire Marine

I have some problem with a Control Module of an Air-Conditioning System produced by Lunaire Marine.
    I know the Company went out of business and I'm getting mad making phone calls from Italy to all Stockists.
    The Control Module is coded as MTC-IV and the model code is MCD -III B.
    Any suggestion will be warmly appreciated.

franzmerenda

Re: Lunaire Marine

I have 2 modules and 2 displays that were removed in working order from a 40 DC Hatteras. They have been on the shelf since 1993. They are 230 volt. Let me know if you are interested. 100.00 ea for the modules and 50.00 ea for the displays. Dave

Hi. I noticed in the past, you had a couple of a/c, heat modules for Hattaras. Do you happen to have a MTC-IV CM-IIIC Control module. part number 213516 Lunaire Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by captddis View Post
    I have 2 modules and 2 displays that were removed in working order from a 40 DC Hatteras. They have been on the shelf since 1993. They are 230 volt. Let me know if you are interested. 100.00 ea for the modules and 50.00 ea for the displays. Dave
    Dave,
    I need a control module Part # 213513 model CMIIIC. I may need 2 of these.
    If they are these please email me at diver329@aol.com
    Thanks Jim

Guys,
    The modules are gone. I still have the displays. Dave

FYI For all the old Digisette I and II controls that may be laying idol. These controls can be used as 115V or 230V just by removing the transformer and speed control and swapping in the correct 115 or 230 parts. This may help some of ya'll. The display/circuit board is identical in all of these controllers.

Or just replace the whole thing with an FX1 for less than $300 and forget trying to find these old parts.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I'm looking for a MTC-IV Display Board Controller for a Lunaire Marine unit 115 V
    I see there was a post years ago but any help would be Greatly Appreciated

Thanks
    John