Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Judge Scalia

Judge Scalia

Did anyone get to watch his interview on 60 Minutes? It was very interesting to hear him explain how he views the Constitution and how laws should change with society but the Constitution remain the same.
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

Re: Judge Scalia

changing with the times is just wrong. Ask any conservative (extremist) and they will tell you the only changes that should happen are for their beliefs. (I am riding with someone who is listening to too much Rush.)
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I saw most of it. He seemed like a pretty down to earth guy.

But I find it a little disturbing that he and Thomas are the only two people on the court that really understand what they're doing there.
    Last edited by Avenger; 09-15-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: speling
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

That was a re-run, and I enjoyed the segment the second time around just as much as the first time I saw some time ago.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Angela,

How did you guys fare with the storms? I know you moved your 58 to another/safer slip. Will we still have a Hatt to stay on this winter?

Walt

We're fine, Walter. We dodged a bullet, a HUGE bullet.

We've moved the davit and standpipe, awaiting the new 14' tender. I built a net wet bar, but still need the make a countertop for it. I'm sewing new curtains for the salon - getting rid of the wood blinds. I've moved up the list for Dinner Key Marina - currently #4. DKM is a great location for foot traffic - lots of great restaurants and shops within walking distance. And it's a nice place for getting around by bicycle.

Yes, we still have a boat!
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Glad to hear it Ang

We're thinking about the second or third week of Dec . That way I can still go to San Diego for Christmas with my Granddaughters. Let me know how things look for you. We can plan the Jan trip at that time....

Walt