Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

9/11

My best to the survivors and loved ones of the trade towers.
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Re: 9/11

You said it best, Steve. Don't forget those in Washington, and Pennsylvania.

I just got my flag ready to put up at the house tomorrow.

My apologies,no disrespct intended to anyone or anywhere. My best to all of 9/11.
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

And don't forget about those in uniform who fight the terrorists where they live and train so that we don't have to fight them here.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

During your lifetime, there are only a handful of days seared into one's conciousness where you will always remember where you were and how it affected you. 9/11/01 is certainly such a day.

Today however, is not a day to dwell on oneself. You need to step back, consider that the world is a dangerous place and honor those who suffered on that infamous day and those who stand in harms way to protect us.

How quickly we forget. Some potential candidates are ready to abandon the effort to eliminate terrorism and bring all our troops home. God help all of us!
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    During your lifetime, there are only a handful of days seared into one's conciousness where you will always remember where you were and how it affected you. 9/11/01 is certainly such a day.

Today however, is not a day to dwell on oneself. You need to step back, consider that the world is a dangerous place and honor those who suffered on that infamous day and those who stand in harms way to protect us.

Nicely said Jim
    Here's to all that Gave and are still giving!!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

We need to take a minute and remember the ones lost in this terrible attack on our way of life. remember that they were killed because others want us dead because we do not follow their religion.

We need to take 5 minutes to honor those lost in the war on terror and also the ones there protecting us ready to give their all. They are there as their duty to their country. My country, Your country. Like the war or not you MUST respect them.

We need to spend the day thinking about how religious fanatics have made our world a dangerous place and how we can protect ourselves from their army of "believers" who will stop at nothing to kill us.

We need to remember for the rest of our lives and have our children know too, be tolerant of others and make sure they are tolerant of you.

The world is a screwed up place where too many people feel "my G-D is better than yours". Sadly some will take action to hurt others in G-D's name.

WE NEED TO REMEMBER SO IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I grew up in NY my uncle was an iron worker on the towers. He used to take me down there to see the construction in progress. I remember standing at street level looking up and saying it's so high it looks like it could fall down. He started going into all the engineering principles and I guess at some point relized this was wasted on an 11 year old. So he wraped his arm around me and said don't worry these buildings will never fall down.

Brian

Prayers for the lost ones, their families and all who protect us!

We must always remember, persevere and never let our country become complacent!