Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1243

Thread: The Big Chill !

Re: The Big Chill !

Damn, 31K? Cant keep a good thread down!

Captned
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

You know what they say about the seasons in Chicago dontcha? Construction, and other... this year the other is RAIN or 95F with 75%+ humidity...
    Finally got a break from both and did a little framing in the galley for the new stove install. Two more weekends and we'll be cooking with gas... well almost LOL...
    Thinking about doing the countertop with some 12X12 inch ceramic or whatever tile. The countertop is 8 feet 4 inches long, so that negates any 8 feet long material... ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 07-17-2009 at 07:20 AM.
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

I sure don't want Bill cookin' for me. That Shell Rorella oil is not supposed to be used for cooking oil Bill.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

PPat is still on me to use Crisco, but that shell really gives the stuff flavor, plus you really "run smooth" after some home made french fries!! LOL... ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

plus with the additive package, your joints stay lubed.

Hey Dave... was that meant to be singular or plural??? After this past weekend, I feel pretty highly sulphated!! LOL ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 06-29-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: tujku
    yachtsmanWILLY

Thinking about doing the countertop with some 12X12 inch ceramic or whatever tile. The countertop is 8 feet 4 inches long, so that negates any 8 feet long material... ws

Hey YB,,,,,,sure you have one or two there, but you can pick up some tile and stone preeety cheap at a tile store as discontinued or cancelled order. Lots of times you get a better quality at that famous el cheapo price,,,,,Haven't had a chance to get to the boat in over a week, hopefully this weekend. Going to do that chicken I been promising....LOL
    Daryl Hollis
    1965 34'DCMY Hull # 33

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid

I dunno man... we may beat you to it!! (MJ). Beatis the meatis that is...
    Next step is the cabinet and then... tada!
    I looked at a tile job last week and the guy did the edge with the tile too... looked terrible! I'm doing a teak sea rail on mine... should look nice! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

definitely use the teak edging,,,,as the tile edging looks mobile homeish..had to repair to many of them and never saw one that looked good.
    Daryl Hollis
    1965 34'DCMY Hull # 33

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid

...And now one for the tekkie/experts:
    Since the sub has now entered the digital age, I need some stupid help... We picked up 2 converter boxes for the 13" boob tubes and all we get is michael jackson / obamavision TV. The units are flying with rabbit ears for now, and heres the question. The boat has a KVH dome but no box... it got wet. Theres also an omni-directional antenna on top but I want to make sure the wire is good to the salon. How do I read the wire with a VOM to make sure its connected??? Gotta love the government!!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY