Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1243

Thread: The Big Chill !

Re: The Big Chill !

47 views to go? Its going down today. Congrats!!!

Captned
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Captned View Post
    47 views to go? Its going down today. Congrats!!!

Captned

Sorry but thats not it. They need 26,778 we were just at 24,953 that's 1825 more so Not today!
    Willy needs some more updates and pictures
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

There's still plenty of time, so surely the "Chill" view count will break the old "Strain" record.

Now, does anyone here believe that Bill will NOT launch the sub if this year's thread doesn't have more views than last year's? LOL

HELL NO , HE WANTS THAT THING IN THE WATER MORE THAN WE WANT TO SEE IT IN THE WATER.bigbill

Bill has to spend a lot of time emptying the boat of junk before launching. That boat would displace so much water with all that crap aboard that the levels of the Great Lakes would rise to a dangerous leval.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Oh.. I see, beating the old thread... No problem!

Captned
    MBMM
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

7. Re: The Big Chill !

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard Rupp View Post
    Bill has to spend a lot of time emptying the boat of junk before launching. That boat would displace so much water with all that crap aboard that the levels of the Great Lakes would rise to a dangerous leval.

Maynard, we have been working sooo diligently on cleaning her up. So far we cleaned up enough to where we can walk comfortablely all around. We got all the tools in the tool room, alot of stuff went overboard for diposal and alot has gone home with us. She will be ready for launch day!!! ppat
    If you don't believe me look it up on google.

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" Forest Gump

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

www.flybridge.proboards.com

After this weekend, you guys are gonna feel beat up just seeing what we've done! Ppats 21 y.o. son is gonna show up and bring a FULL truck load of sheist downstairs, and I do mean a truckload.
    We are going to pick up the new 7 foot deck box tonite and doing Joes Crabshack for dinner.
    Saturday is also portlite curtain day... I'm gonna show Ppat how to screw with a cordless drill and measure for squareness. Yep Byron, launch is the
    16th come hell or high water! I'm gonna hafta start deleting pix for this juxtaposition!! Gotta go--- WM is only open until 7 tonite.
    BTW... WM replace a broken boat hook that I purchased in Madisonville La in '06 for gratis. Just like the Taylor made fenders. Everytime I go there I get something replaced for free. I hate that place, but like hereron, the first ones always free!!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Hey Ppat,,,,sorry,,,,didn't mean to ignore you,,,,,like I said on my post got so much fun out of the coons I just forgot,,,,,,,,,,but like I said on the trilogy,,,,,,i got the heat gun on your advice and ready to go.....and again,,,,,great minds think alike,,,,,,I hope this takes me off your Slist,,,,,PLEASEEE. I'll be a good boy from now on..
    Daryl Hollis
    1965 34'DCMY Hull # 33

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    I'm gonna hafta start deleting pix for this juxtaposition!!
    Just a thought... sign up for a flickr account. The free account lets you store up to 200 pics at no charge. The paid account ($25/year) has unlimited storage for both pics and video.
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD