Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

View Poll Results: gulf coast rendezvous where?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • the wharf in orange beach alabama

21 56.76%
  • schooner pier complex in biloxi mississippi

14 37.84%
  • fort morgan marina and yacht club in gulf shores ala.

4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

gulf coast rendezvous

these are the marinas that have been suggested for a gulf coast rendezvous the wharf, orange beach alabama-- schooner pier complex, biloxi mississippi. if anyone has any other suggestions please submit them

Re: gulf coast rendezvous

bigbill, what dates are you looking at for the rendezvous? thanks david

I voted for the Wharf as long as we are still looking at the last week of April or the first week of May. The earliest I can be there with the boat is late April. Whenever or wherever, IT WILL BE FUN!!!

why isn't this poll staying at the top of the page like the others? can someone make this happen? bigbill

david and anyone else interested, i am thinking late april, or early may. not too hot, not too cold, before fishing season starts. any other suggestions for dates? after we settle on a location i will make some calls and see what dates are available. bigbill

Billy, wanted to give my two cents about the date. I think mid to end of April will be best.
    "In a country well governed; poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed; wealth is something to be ashamed of." -- Confucius

i spoke with representatives from the top two marinas, they are both excited and want to have us. when do ya'll think we should end the poll and move forward with a date and other plans? i also need to know how many boats will be in attendance so we can reserve slips. thanks, bigbill

Now, because Biloxi is in the lead

I'm doing a fair share of work to the boat, it'll be on the yard until next spring. The sooner we can get a hold of the date the better. Since i'm doing weekend work while commuting from Atlanta, 4-5 months isn't too much time! I need some good motivation.......
    Skrmetta90
    "Longitude 90" - 1973 45C
    Biloxi, MS

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    i spoke with representatives from the top two marinas, they are both excited and want to have us. when do ya'll think we should end the poll and move forward with a date and other plans? i also need to know how many boats will be in attendance so we can reserve slips. thanks, bigbill
    We'd love to come if we're anywhere near the area, but it'll depend on the date and place you guys pick. We'll be at Mobile to Destin once in December or January and again in late March or early April.

Smile Re: gulf coast rendezvous

Hello All:

I also votethe wharf in orange beach alabama

ADH, Jr.