Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Too many yanks!

Re: Too many yanks!

Connecticut born and raised..as "Yankee" as you can get.

Lived in CT for my entire 52 years. That said, I consider myself far more Red Sox than Yankee.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by captddis View Post
    Krusher,
    I thought I told you that I have lived in FL for 29 of my 47 years!! I do not think you are even 29 years old yet, sooo I think I am more southern than you! Va is 1000 mi NORTH of me. Don't make Brian send his relatives after you. Dave
    Good point Dave do you have his address?

Brian
    Attached Images

Bertramp .... livin' in Florida, but Sag Harbor, NY is home !! .... so I can root for the Jets when they play Miami .... are the Dolphins gonna win a game this year ?!?!
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Born in New Orleans, educated (limited success) in Baltimore, Chicago, New York, and Norfolk; past 30 years in North Carolina with last 9 in New Bern. Finally found what I was looking for, so I am here to stay. BTW, married a NYC girl and long ago she converted to southern. Has also put up with me for 40 years!!!

Pete

upstate NY, Oklahoma, NY, Germany, NY, Germany, NC, Ohio, NY, Fl, and NJ. I think Japan next. So i might be classed as a Dan Yankee at times LOL
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Mark, no I do not know Drake personally, but I have seen his boat tied up at the Sheraton outer dock a couple of time. She looks nice. My mailing address is New Bern, but I actually live on the other side of the Neuse about five miles closer to the ICW at Oriental. Occasionally get to the big city of New Bern for food, drink, parts, and a walk of the Sheraton docks to review the fleet, including the new Hatteras deliveries waiting for someone or something.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Bertramp View Post
    Bertramp .... livin' in Florida, but Sag Harbor, NY is home !! .... so I can root for the Jets when they play Miami .... are the Dolphins gonna win a game this year ?!?!
    Not ANOTHER NY transplant rooting for the Jets in OUR HOUSE! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your undergarments!
    -- Paul

Thumbs up Re: Too many yanks!

FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be Southern!! Terry and I both a Central Florida Natives

Millissa
    Lebitch
    73 Hatteras 38' DC

AKA Cast Off and Blast Off

Quote Originally Posted by Paul45c View Post
    Not ANOTHER NY transplant rooting for the Jets in OUR HOUSE! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your undergarments!
    truth is .. I root for the dallas cowboys above all !!
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY