Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jita4 Guest

hatteras manual?

I need a manual for a '74 hatteras 58' yacht fish!
    Any one know where to get one or be willing to copy theirs for me.

If you live in florida I could bring my portable copier to your yacht and make the copies.

Just bought the boat and don't know anything about the electrical systems, batteries, ect.

Thanks
    Paul
    (Jesus is the answer!)

TomT13 Guest

Manual

You can contact Hatteras and they can make a copy of the original manual that came with the boat. I just did that for my1985 36' conv. The only problem is that a lot of the manuals were supplied by the equipment manufacturer. They are not included in the manual from Hatteras. The nice thing though is they supplied a complete package of electrical drawings. I think the cost was about $225.00. Good luck.

Nonchalant1 Guest

58YF

FYI - you can probably also use many of the manuals from the 1974 53MY. The two boats were made almost identically and many items are interchangeable. The blueprints you get from Hatteras will be for the 53MY with notations where the 58YF differs.
    I have many of the original manuals for my 1978 53MY and I'm willing to copy, but they may be very different since Hatteras made a lot of changes between 1974 and 1978.

I have found a number of manuals by reading model/serial numbers off the actual equipment and then checking with the mfgr. website or calling them.

Doug Shuman

Re: hatteras manual?

I just bought an 86 53Motoryacht, and Hatteras will provide a complete owners Manual for that hull number for $150, and wiring diagrams for another $70. Worth it in my book.

Paul- definitely get it from our sponsor Sam's
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Quote Originally Posted by Finalee View Post
    Paul- definitely get it from our sponsor Sam's
    He probably did. Paul's post is 11 years old. My how time flies!
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Too funny
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Quote Originally Posted by Doug.T View Post
    I just bought an 86 53Motoryacht, and Hatteras will provide a complete owners Manual for that hull number for $150, and wiring diagrams for another $70. Worth it in my book.
    Beach Girl from Virginia Beach? Nice boat. Was owned by a member here before it's current owner.
    Looking for another boat...not a Hatt

Hello,

Here we are in 2014 now... It does not seem that I can get a manual form Hatteras currently.

Anyone know any sites that I can download a PDF version of a 1982 Double Cabin 43' Hatteras ?

Seem very odd that a Hatteras owners manual would be such a kept secret from such a reputable yacht builder, with so many still on the water today !

Alan

They may still have them in paper but not pdf. Why spend the time to scan every file they have when tbey can make a copy and sell it for $75 - 100.

When I ordered mine I had to give them the hull number. They would not send out a generic version.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.