Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Re: Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

I'm with ya Charlie! And McCain's choice for VP????? Are you kidding me? She has been a Gov. for 2 years, and I want her in the #2 spot, I DON'T THINK SO!!!! I am so sick of hearing about the "Glass ceiling" bs, get over it folks, if you want to achieve something, just do it! Don't make up some phony catch phrase for it....ok, I feel better now..have a great Labor Day weekend all!

Well, Obama may have do deal with New Orleans aftermath.....

http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-b...rms_coming.asp

He shouldve pick Ray Naggin as his runnin' primate! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Dont drink the water after the hurricane! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 09-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Wait............ Obama is black?

He'd like to have you think so, well, maybe anyway,. Kinda depends on the time of day, day of the week,whats for lunch--- all that critical world power stuff. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

7. Re: Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

well said!
    ---/Neosin/--GulfCoastCruisers.us-----
    1972 Hatteras 44 TC "Blessed Luxury" (pic) Gone but still loved!

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Tim. 2:15)

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    He shouldve pick Ray Naggin as his runnin' primate! ws

Excuse me, but are you suggesting that people of African descent are monkeys? I have long admired your rebuild of the "sub" but really.......

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    Dont drink the water after the hurricane! ws
    Ok, I was ok that it is "safe and effective", when taken as prescribed. Uh, oh, then I saw the side effects between the box and pretty face!
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Regarding Ms. Palin, I am very uncomfortable voting for a candidate who wants to break-up the United States of America. Not 6 months ago she spoke before the Alaska Independence party and told them they were doing a great job. The sole purpose of this party is to break up the Union and now the party of Lincoln wants her to be a potential President. I hope Sen. Macain was unaware of her anti-American beliefs when he proposed her, I cannot think a patriot like him would support a secessionist movement bent upon the destruction of the country that I love.