Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Re: Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

Why did you have to bring up the Rib thing. Now I am hungry. BBQ sounds good at 730 AM. Pavlov, What do I do now?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

The documentary I saw was on about 3-4 months ago. I believe it was the first time it was on the air. So I saw the one that the scientists says proved we all came from one woman and you said you saw the one that said we all came from one man. Relax they will work out the timing correctly. LOL

garyd
    Last edited by garyd; 09-18-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Have Fun Boating

Right. If they did a DNA test and found everyone in a neighborhood had common DNA I bet the good folks at child services would be looking for "ADAM" too. Even if "ADAM" claimed to be somewhere else at the time. You just cant manipulate the data to get the results you want. Thats cheating in the scientific community.

Anyone want to try the parachute test?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Scott,

BBQ sounds great! btw, Virgils is on for the NY Boat Show.

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Scott, You don't understand. It was not my test or had anything to do with the religous community. In fact in the findings it was clear the scientists were clearly disappointed that the results came out like they did (one woman). They used DNA from all over the world to back track to the original Eve DNA not just in one community. They used one family with multiple generations and then took DNA from the yougest and predicted CORRECTLY what the great great grandparents DNA would be.

garyd
    Have Fun Boating

O.K. I changed my mind. I'm going to vote for McCain because this guy knows how to pick a running mate!!!
    Attached Images
    Have Fun Boating

...choose a running mate...
    That vs this:

Quote Originally Posted by garyd View Post
    O.K. I changed my mind. I'm going to vote for McCain because this guy knows how to pick a running mate!!!

Hey Gary... some expletives come to mind, but all I can say here is
    uhWHOAAAAA; VOTE republican !!! Now I need to take a nap!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by garyd View Post
    You don't understand that "seperation of church and state" is not in the constitution. Our founding fathers absolutely did not believe in seperation of church and state. What does it say on our currency oh that's right IN GOD WE TRUST.
    Yes, Yes, In God We Trust. Key word here is God. This is not the same as, "In Church/Religion We Trust". Not the same AT ALL!

Our Founding Fathers knew to keep Church/Religion out of States business, so that whatever religion the leader happened to be was not forced on the population like it was for centuries in Europe.

Flying airplanes into buildings….shooting doctors…. It’s the same fanatical mentality, all done in God’s name, (to them anyway), God’s Will (as they interpret it).

These are the kind of nuts we need to keep out of power.

In God we trust, not religious doctrine.
    Trav
    45C 447, Series I, '72
    Pensacola, Fl

Our founding fathers did not want to keep Christian values out of government at all period. They wanted to keep government out of our Christian values. Else we would end up in the situation we are in today. Such as a democratic party that not only endorses abortion, but promotes and makes everyone pay for it. This would of never happened in our founding fathers era period. They knew it was just flat wrong.

Don't confuse yourself and believe otherwise the government was designed so government would not stick their nose into our Christian belief system. It was also set up that our Christian belief system was used to base our country on. Those are facts you can look up reasearch and prove for yourself.

The liberal parties and worse the cults of the world want to distort the facts to suit their agenda. Facts are facts and history is history.

Our founding fathers believed in the Trinity. In GOD we trust is an all encompassing statement of the trinity and Christian values. The Father, The Son and The Holy spirit. Not a single God for anyone to turn him into anything they want. In God we trust is the God in the bible and everything that goes with it. NOT ala Not budda Not the dolly lama etc etc.

This is recoreded in our history all over the place. Look it up for yourself. Do not take my word or any one elses word for it read it for yourself. Remember seperation of church and state is not part of our governments constituion.

garyd
    Have Fun Boating