Update: Yesterday UPS delivered a package from Simrad with the three Eproms I was promised by Tom. At least that is what the labels on the Eproms say. So, Tom delivered on the first try. Will see if they make a difference once the weather cooperates.

This is another example of how one rogue employee can impact a total company. Had a similar experience several years back with a SC marina when a young female Dock Master was totally useless, stating policies that were very anti transient. I related my experience on our forum and immediately heard back from a slip owner and the marina manager. They assured me that they welcomed transients and the Dock Master was off base and would receive some additional training.

Not sure what the solution to this type of problem is, but my experiences does support contacting another person if you believe any employee is giving you something less than you reasonably expect. Calmly and factually airing your less that acceptable experiences here is also motivating to others, and allows for corrective actions.

Pete