Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: A great work of fiction

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdHatt View Post
    I heard this morning that they are spending $57Million on this party in Denver! Also, there were 116 private jets on the ground this morning in Denver that have flown in all the lobbyists, polititians and other VIP's in for the big party. So much for being in tough with the regular people! How many carbon footprints for a G4? Green my A$$! LOL

Thank God we won't be seeing anything like that next week when the Republic party meets. Their fatcats will be arriving by bus and car pool .....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Westfield 11 View Post
    Thank God we won't be seeing anything like that next week when the Republic party meets. Their fatcats will be arriving by bus and car pool .....right?
    The point is that the Reps don't claim to be "green". They don't fly all over in their own private jets while lecturing about how the rest of us all have to conserve. They would rather see all of the rest of us aspire to someday be the guy with the jet. Big difference.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    How is McCain's net worth $40 mil (according to wikipedia)?

Is this how "public servants" roll? Screw this engineering crap!

He married it!

CaptnRick Guest

If the annoited one gets in then he will fix everything for us...including an unlimited supply of free Hatteras parts - right ???? duh huh! Lets all drink the Cool Aid....not...

Heavens no, but the repiblicans aren't the ones saying how green they are and how "in touch" with regular Americans they are! Republicans don't deny they are fatcats. They would like us all to be fatcats! The bulk of the truly wealthy have always been Republican and the bulk of the poor have always been Democrats. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    it's not fiction, it is pure deception

here is a clip EVERY voter should see before election day...

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
    However, to quote from the old 1960's movie, "Guide for the Married Man", ".. deny, deny, deny..." [Robert Morse], which I am sure they will or world is asked about those sound bites.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

I take your point about the hypocrisy of the Dems having a "green" convention, but not to worry, the Republican convention is sure to be an all white affair.

I take your point about the hypocrisy of the Dems having a "green" convention, but not to worry, the Republican convention is sure to be an all white affair.

Now that would be politically incorrect. I guarantee the Republicans will have a few tokens at the convention. Just none running for office.

The scary part is that I don't care that B Hussein Obama is Black. Thats the least of the issues I have with him and his politics.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post

The scary part is that I don't care that B Hussein Obama is Black. Thats the least of the issues I have with him and his politics.
    You better not care, that would be racist!

remember prejudice is hating someone who you know nothing about. Contempt is hating someone for a reason. I am not prejudiced. I am contemptuous.

Too many people have earned it.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.