Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    bonnevillebarbie Guest

Looking for a 50-58 Hatteras w/queen bed

My husband and I are looking for an early model Hatteras 50-58 with the queen bed instead of the twins. We are on the East Coast and have are looking for a boat under 200,000. We are looking to buy soon. Please contact me at bonnevillebarbie@gmail.com Thanks, Amanda

Re: Looking for a 50-58 Hatteras w/queen bed

Very Nice 58 YF currently located in Alabama; see Nashville Yacht Brokers (can also be found on yachtworld.com) for more info.

I Have A 1980 53my Completly Refit Located In Chicago Give Me A Call John 708-906-3798

Hi, I'm Dave and I'm her "worse half" (she's my better half). haha. I assume this is the boat you are speaking of? boat_id=1886092 on yachtworld

Gorgeous, but even if we could talk you down to our price, getting it to Baltimore from Chicago would put her out of our price range unless you want to deliver at no additional charge. haha! Really looking for more local boats that we can bring to Baltimore over a long weekend...
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD