Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New addition

New addition

We purchased the above about a week ago. 1968 57' Chris Craft Constellation. Believe it or not we're the fourth owner since new. The boat has been on the Northern Chesapeake nearly all her life and is in terrific condition. I know it's not a Hatt but she sure is pretty and nothing beats the ride of a wooden boat. And as long as the bow doesn't snap off I'll be enjoying it for years to come.

More pics to come.
    Last edited by whaler23; 08-18-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Re: New addition

1963 ?? ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

A couple more pics, taken yesterday on the Bohemia River on the Chesapeake around 8 PM.

Here's the best part, making lifetime boaters out of my two little guys! I hope!

Quite a beauty, Scott! Enjoy it with those "little sailors"...

DAN

You have a great looking old Connie there. Before I got my 43 double cabin I had a 45 connie.......great boat.....I do miss her.....but not the work it took to keep her looking good.
    I know that your young crew will enjoy her !!!!!!
    Frank..............

Beautiful!!

Scott, do you have a covered shed? Might not be a bad idea....congrats on your new baby.

Jim,

Yup it's under cover and has been forever or so I'm told. It will be heading to Piney in late September definitely under a shed. The shot above is at Georgetown Yacht Basin on the Sassafrass where we ran to over the weekend. Nice trip for our first run.

She a great boat. You know she won all the wood boat awards last year at the Classic Yacht Club of America judging in September. It was just after the PO had her all re-done. She really looks good. I have a nice photo of her tied up at the fuel dock at Piney, shot from the deck of my 46 Matthews. "Woolie III" was on her way back north after the CYCA rendezvous with all her ribbons, I was on my way in to my slip from the same event. I'll e-mail it to you.