Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Uh-oh!!

Re: Uh-oh!!

HEY EVERBODY!!! Its Sparky's birthday today ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! ;-)) ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

DANG !! We missed Captddis' birthday too! Happy birthday Dave!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Thanks Bill! Happy birthday to Sparky also, I think he is working on BO's campaign right now.

Its BigBills B day so heres a salutation ! Enjoy the sunshine... its 60 and cloudy up here!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

thanks for the b day wish yachtsmanbill, we just had a cool front come through, it's 85 degrees now, but i'm sure that wont last long. thanks again, bigbill

And many more, BigBill!

Don't you need antifreeze in MS when it goes below 85 degrees?

DAN

hey dan, i drank enough anti-freeze over the weekend that i shouldn't freeze until december. bigbill

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    HEY EVERBODY!!! Its Sparky's birthday today ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! ;-)) ws

How friggin' lucky can one bird get ?? Hopefully this guy will 'fess up witha real DOB !! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

For a guy who takes on a submarine project, you sure are a cheapskate when it comes to birthday threads. I'm kinda thinking you go to Wally Word and buy one Christmas card to recycle year after year.

Yep, today is the real day, but not for sparky. I'll explain that one later on... maybe.

You dont want to talk about cheap ! Personally, I white-out all the old cards Ive gotten before sending them around, AGAIN! Kinda like a christmas fruit cake, but different! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY