Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Uh-oh!!

Re: Uh-oh!!

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    You dont want to talk about cheap ! Personally, I white-out all the old cards Ive gotten before sending them around, AGAIN! Kinda like a christmas fruit cake, but different! ws
    So you're receiving AND re-sending recycled cards? LOL

What the heck, nobody's gonna get upset if we play with this thread. I sort of inherited Sparky1 and recycled him. If you want to go back and click on all posts by Sparky1, you'll see where Sparky blasted me a time or two then felt bad that he may have been the cause of me leaving.

Long story made short, I sent Sparky a PM and told him it wasn't his fault I left. A little while later, I got a phone call from Carl Guzman's sidekick, Leon. Turns out he was in fact Sparky1. I talked Carl into giving me Leon's password so I could mess with him, and it just sort of took on a life of its own. I'd best take the fifth before I disclose any more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Long story made short, I sent Sparky a PM and told him it wasn't his fault I left. A little while later, I got a phone call from Carl Guzman's sidekick, Leon. Turns out he was in fact Sparky1. I talked Carl into giving me Leon's password so I could mess with him, and it just sort of took on a life of its own. I'd best take the fifth before I disclose any more information.
    FASCINATING! Thanks for some of the story. Good stuff. Ole Sparky was like 73yrs old right? Well you're still mighty young at 51 so plenty of time to HAVE SOME FUN!

Happy Birthday Randy! I hope you have a great day today.

Thanks Byron. Enjoy that LSU/Florida game last night?

It was UGLY! We got our a$$ handed to us. A friend had a party for it and a bunch of us were there watching the game. It was not pretty. Food and drinks were great though! LOL

It's all good. We got the championship last year and ALMOST had it the year before. Back to back championships would have been the $hit, but 2003 and last year are more than we can ask for in one decade.

Florida really deserved that win last night. They played a great game.

Theres a birthday girl in FLORIDA today !! Best to ya !! Now get varnishing LOL. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Willy, you cheap @#$%&*. I'm gonna post her a proper b'day thread.