Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cdr '08

Re: Cdr '08

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard Rupp View Post
    Which weekend is that, I mean what date? We will be aboard Unity in Florida from Oct. 20 to Nov. 3. I will bet Colombus Day weekend is before that eh?

Awww, come on...it's not THAT much earlier!
    Ed G.
    Misty
    '68 41C
    Sanctuary
    '80 58 Motoryacht
    100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    http://www.boat-heaters.com

good news mario!

i wont' make fun since we ran out or water two years ago after two days and had to tie up to sanctuary to get a few gallons for the final days.

cant wait for CDR... Naomi and Angela are making all the plans and things... should be fun.

Maynard, it's the 11/12th... 10 days from now.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

I'm jealous. My boat comes out of the water on Tuesday
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    i wont' make fun since we ran out or water two years ago after two days and had to tie up to sanctuary to get a few gallons for the final days.
    And this year is my turn to beg Pascal for water since I'll have a full boat. So, Pascal, you gotta ration your water too, 'cuz I'm going to be sniffing on your boat for water at some point! LOL

We slip out of our dock lines in just one week to head for CDR!

Mario, glad to hear your good news!

We're going to raft up on the south side of the boat crowd which is different than what we did the past two years. Hopefully, we'll be out of the people's way trying to get into the mix, coming from the north (Miami) which would mean less time spent fending off the stupid people who think they can pass right across the pulpit of an anchored boat.
    Last edited by Angela; 10-03-2008 at 09:40 AM.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

I only have three favors to ask for;

Pictures

Pictures

Pictures!
    "Mambeaux"
    1985 43MY

Ang, Sounds like a good plan. We're heading out thursday afternoon and we'll be anchored around the ranger station. I think that should put us south of the masses. I hope... can you get out thursday afternoon and join us for the run (crawl) down?
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Mario, we're crawling down on Friday, mid afternoon. Gil is going out Thursday - not sure what time. Look for him on the south side where we are looking to be. He's part of our group, even though he's not a Hatteras. He'll be on an Alden motorsailer named "Stella Maris" - two masts, white boat with blue stripe, center cockpit.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

it's good to have something WARM to look forward to! it's 65 in Nantucket and the 25kts wind making it feel like 40!!!

Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Mario, if you're headed down on Thursday afternoon, you'll be the first there. Gil is coming down Thursday evening. I told him your boat's name and description. He'll look for you on the south side of where the crowd will be.

Sanctuary is coming Friday afternoon. We're going to fuel and pump out Friday morning. We anticipate leaving the slip between 2PM and 3PM - as soon as all of our guests arrive who are coming down with us. The "late shift" will come down with Pascal in the early evening. So, anyone who can't make the early departure can still get there.

Sanctuary is sporting a new addition...a swimming pool. FRESH WATER! (For those of you who know me, you know I don't like salt water one bit!)
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

Pictures are a MUST - PLEASE Last year I seem to remember a euro cruiser drifting into your anchor chain Angela, I can only imagine some of the antics that go on out at the CDR.

Safe travels, have fun, post lots of pics!