Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cdr '08

CDR '08 Columbus Day Regatta

It’s becoming that time of year folks....CDR ‘08 is coming up. (Columbus Day Regatta)

We’re around 60 days out from this “all eyes on South Florida” boating event. I got an email today from Naomi (“SoKeen”), Pascal’s better half. I heard through the grapevine that Pascal may not be able to make CDR ‘08 due to his captain commitments...duty calls, you know. So, Naomi and Susan (you guys remember SUSAN, don’t you??!!!) have commandeered Sanctuary for the CDR event. I wonder who’s going to win the tug-o-war for the HattCam.

Who’s going?
    Last edited by Angela; 04-18-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: Cdr '08

Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

3. Re: Cdr '08

Think I will just wait to see the CDR on realityTV just like last year...

And yes, I remember susie
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Looks like it's Pascal's boat, Mario's boat, and mine. Anyone else?
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

my gennerator went KABOOM! last night. stay tuned...
    Mario
    Siboney

OH NO Mario!!! Well, at least the boat show is right around the corner and you can get the very best deals in the fall with a boat show discount. I had to replace the old original Onan 15kw as well, and after calling no less than 22 Northern Lights dealers all over the southeast, John at Florida Marine Tech in Riviera Beach gave me by far the best price on a 16kw Northern Lights that is a perfect replacement for the old Onan 15kw. He really hooked me up in summer '05. Give him a ring at (561) 844-7007 and ask for the boat show discount and tell him I sent ya. The NL warehouse is right there in Jupiter so he can have you a new set in like a day or so.

GOOD LUCK and don't worry because once you drop a new genset in your dream boat you can rest easy knowing you have years of trouble free power at your disposal!

shoot... what happened?
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

I'm back on track! CDR here we come! The generator needs to run on diesel not on water... ThirdHatt, I'll keep that number just in case.

BTW, CDR weekend is Siboney's one year anaversery with us! don't forget to come over for cake!!!

And yes before any one of you "wise guys" start cracking jokes on me, Unlike last year, this time I will carry enough potable water for more than one day...
    Mario
    Siboney

Which weekend is that, I mean what date? We will be aboard Unity in Florida from Oct. 20 to Nov. 3. I will bet Colombus Day weekend is before that eh?
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

your right Maynard, CDR is the second weekend of October. Hey! come out early and have a blast with us! Bring Unity!
    Mario
    Siboney