Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cdr '08

Re: Cdr '08

pictures, and names so we can tell who ya'll are talking about. bigbill

Pascal, the helmcam looks great! Wish we were there too ...have a wonderful weekend you guys!!!

Cheers, Laurie & Jim

Got a call from somebody at around 7PM (I believe Dave was his name) who seemed to be a bit lost at the CDR and looking for Angela and/or Pascal. I gave him Angela's number, but I never heard from anyone again.

Dave has a thing for Jello, I hope he's OK.

Wow! Nothing from anyone at the CDR?

Should we be concerned or just jealous?

JEALOUS!!! But the helmcam is stuck at 9:37 am...that is not good, and knowing those folks, they are having too good of a time to stop and post about the "festivities"....stay tuned....LOL

6. Re: Cdr '08

Don't worry, Am sure "Beach Patrol" will again show them on TV like in years past.....

Luckily, in the past, the Hatt's have only been in the background of all the "activity" going on that has involved the police...

Now IF "Randy" was there........
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

If Randy were there... what?

I did talk with Angela and Ed yesterday, and all seemed to be going fine. I won't post any second hand details as I'm sure they'll be along soon. Seems "Dave" never did hook up with them, and he hasn't returned any of my calls.

short story... it was great!

one of naomi's friend had a waterproof camera so we'll have many pictures this year, especially the watergun battles! Wireless internet service is very weak, i could barely get a few frames to go thru.

weather was great most week end, we came back late last night although the winds had picked up to 20/25. Ed and Angela clocked a 35kts gust in a shower as we were rafting up for dinner.

three classic Hatt MY anchored within a few hundred feet are hard to miss but that's how large the party is... there were at least 5 or 6 other Hatt MYs anchored nearby, always incredible to see how many of these boats are still around!
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Just back...OH WHAT A RIDE!!!

CDR gets better and better every year. I'm way too tired to elaborate as to all the fun we had. It has completely worn me out! Lots of phots to come.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Hey Mario, does this look familiar?