Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

akintosyali is a father!!

He had his first son on Sunday! I thought I would share the good news with all of you! When I get more details, I will post, or I'm sure he will be back soon to share with us.

Re: akintosyali is a father!!

What? No pictures?

Congrats Akin. A boy is a great thing to have on a boat. When they are small the can get into the tight places. When they grow they are the best buddies you can have on board. When the reach about 10 they know everything and you know nothing but I am told that only lasts for about 5-7 years.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Congrats Akin!! Have 4 of them myself and I can tell you previous posts are dead-on accurate. The 'know-it-all' lasts well into their 30's (at least so far). Yes, pictures and cigars please!!
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

Congratulations!

Ditto Scott's comments, however Someone lied when they told him;

"When they reach about 10 they know everything and you know nothing but I am told that only lasts for about 5-7 years"

My oldest son turned 18 and he still knows everything! The difference now is that he also knows I know something and I realize he knows something!! My 12 and 16 yo KNOW EVERYTHING!

My three kids have grown up on the water and we have all benefited from the experiences; it certainly makes a tight family.

Nick

Congratulations Akin!

I'm three years into mine and it's the best thing I've ever done.... Yes, including buying a Hatteras.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Congrats!

DAN

Congrats!!!

Thumbs up Re: akintosyali is a father!!

The first one is the easy one. It's the three after that when it gets harder!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats