Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: N.E. Rendezvous Pictures 2008

Gee Ang, They got a hanger, lobster, pool.... All I got was a hangover!

Captned
    South Florida Club
    MBMM

Bruce, thanks for the shots and Dan for the post and captions!!!!

Did anybody else shoot photos?

Dan, End of the Line passedthe stability test, Passages did not!

Quote Originally Posted by Captned View Post
    Gee Ang, They got a hanger, lobster, pool.... All I got was a hangover!

Captned
    South Florida Club
    MBMM

We had a few of those (hangovers) also!

The Brewer's Marina Pilot's Point at Westbrook is a beautiful place!

Your welcome Nick , but I hope that someone has a better group of pics than I took . How is your niece doing ? Give the family my regards . Anyone else with pictures ? Bruce

I missed a great time by the look of the pictures.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Great Photos Randy!!!! Sorry the weather cut your trip short! Real crappy weather today and some nasty t storms hit us yesterday! According to NOAA rain fell over a short period at 3 inches/hr!!

Bruce, my niece is doing ok, banged up growth plates in her arm, no fractures!

Scott, we missed you! We could not go live since you weren't able to come this year!!!

Images

Nice photo's, thanks again to everyone who contributed....Great turnout...Of course cant wait until the next one! (rendezvous, that is! Hangover - tolerable with an extra day at the dock)
    Last edited by Mark Giovanniello; 07-27-2008 at 01:56 PM.

O.K 3 new one's added thanks to Capt K

Anyone else have any send them to me and Ill add them.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Quote Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
    Someone please give me a quick lesson in resizing and I will post some pics . My attachments keep getting rejected by the site . Bruce
    Go to Google and search for "Irfaanview". It's a simple, free photo management software. Download it and open it up. Do >file >open and get your picture opened up in Irfanview.

Now do >image >information and look on the tab le for "disk size" and it will tell you how many Kb in the picture. You need to get it down below 70 Kb or so.

Now do >image >resize/resample and in the pop-up window click "set new size as percentage of original". Then put a number less than 100 in the "width" space. If it's a 600 Kb image originally, try 25%. Click OK and you'll see the image get smaller.

Now do >file >save as and pick a new name for the file so you won't decrease the quality of the original. Check where it is saved, like desktop or the same folder so you can find it again.

Now do >file >open and open the file you just saved (so you can see the size change. and do >image >information again. It'll be much smaller. If not below 70 Kb, do the above again.

Once the file is small enough, on the HOF thread creation page, go below "submit reply" to "manage Attachments" and post your pics.

Doug