Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

N.E. Rendezvous Pictures 2008

This thread is for the pictures to be posted in
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Re: N.E. Rendezvous Pictures 2008

Someone please give me a quick lesson in resizing and I will post some pics . My attachments keep getting rejected by the site . Bruce

Bruce,

Do you have photoshop of some variety?

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I choose the thumbnail view, then select all of the photos I want to resize. Next, click on “Picture” on the menu bar at the top, run your curser down to “Compress Pictures” which then opens a box with some options. Where it says “Compress for:”, select “web pages” and it automatically resizes them for posting here. Don’t forget to click the “save” icon at the top after it compresses all of them.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

http://www.irfanview.com/

Best program (and it's free) out there. It will do batch resize and name in about 3 seconds.

I had Infraview but found it not to my liking. I recently downloaded for free a program called Pixresizer. Really, Really easy. Google it...

Captned

Lot's of freebies out there. Most work good to, However (the caveat here) There is not as much control with these for loss of definition. Personally I like Photoshop or Corel Photopaint best but they do have a cost associated. Also, most digital camera's have some sort of free software as well. Just a matter of figuring out where the image size command is, or the save for web (ie... photoshop) command is. The save for web is great in that you have a 2-up or 4-up choice to help you make the decision. Also you can choose the image file size as well.

Hence my question?

Or Bruce, you can email me or call me as well.

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

8. Re: N.E. Rendezvous Pictures 2008

Hummn, over 4000 hits and not one picture...... {;
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

O.K here it is

http://www.ajxne.com/hof_july_08/

You can view them full size just click on view full size.
    I am missing good shots of a lot of member's so if you have some send them over.
    Randy said he took some so I will add them when I get them, these were from Bruce and I.
    Anybody have a shot of my boat with 8 full size guys all sitting on the gunnel I like to see someone do that with a Searay We did our own C.G stability test
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Great job Dan. That was fast , as I only sent the pics this morning . Captions and all , just great . Bruce