Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: N.E. Rendezvous 2009

Quote Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
    When is the Barcelona party Nick?

Steve?

I was very impressed with the Brewers staff at Pilots Point and as we all know that s--t rolls downhill, so does good management. Perhaps we should limit our search for next year to a Brewers Yard? Does anyone know anything about a place called Capri? I've heard it's nice and it's Brewers. There are probably other good marinas around but it would be nice to have some input from some of the HOFers who have personal experience with them.

It is my opinion that location is a factor regarding attendance. We know for a fact that at least a couple of other Hatts from my area in NJ would have attended if it was closer.

Walt

Brewers Capri:

http://www.byy.com/Port%20Washington/index.cfm

Look at the upper right for a scoll down of all the Brewer yards

Sunday ... between south ferry and the breakwater .... east side ... over by SI. Trying to keep a low profile on it.
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Bertramp View Post
    Sunday ... between south ferry and the breakwater .... east side ... over by SI. Trying to keep a low profile on it.
    Over in Smiths cove??

I will be going past on Sunday on the way home will be in Sag behind the bridge Saturday thru Sunday. Will have my too little Nephews so the party is out for me
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

I'm coming to NY friday nite, will be east on saturday morning and trying to whip that old tub (boat not female) into shape. I'll look for ya via whaler.
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Bertramp View Post
    I'm coming to NY friday nite, will be east on saturday morning and trying to whip that old tub (boat not female) into shape. I'll look for ya via whaler.
    Sounds good I will be heading in some time Sat morning will be in the back with about 4 other boats so stop on by!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Thanks for the invitation! I'll give you a shout if I get to Sag!

Have we hijacked this thread yet?

Dan , the party is in majors cove in shelter Island waters . This puts it off the beaches of Mashomack nature preserve . That way the only access is by boat. A friend of mine is the one who hosts the party and last year at Barcelona the crowds on the beaches were extremely heavy and the authorities held him responsible for the cleanup and also liability . this year he figured if it was water access only he would save himself some serious headaches , hence the change in venue . Bruce

It seems that we have Nick . I will be getting back from Block some time in the mid afternoon and may head over in my whaler if the weather is decent . I'll look for you guys.