Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: May have to give up boating!

Are you using this car in the US or Mexico? If in mexico you may need to change the horn to play the La Cucu Racha tune.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperfishing View Post
    Nice collection. What is the annual mileage limit on the P cars?
    It's 2,000 miles, but that's Ok as two are track cars and the other one is a concours car.
    The Bentely gets driven about 50 miles per year, it has 54,000 original miles on it.
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

Nice. Just keep the Bentley away from golf courses, mute men in steel rimmed hats, and large jolly men, with an interest in precious metals. I would not want to see it melted.

I would be keeping the car in the US (MD) but since my relatives are in San Antonio, Texas, I might need the La cucaracha horn anyway!

Mike,

I rode in my friend's new 2008 Ferrari 430 a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is "WOW". That is one awesome car. I think the odometer showed about 400 miles on her. He says the only problem is that it draws so much attention that it's hard to drive on the road. You get everyone trying to take pictures or race you and they just crowd all around you. Here are some pics for you.

Front view:

That's me in the passengers seat:

Here's the Admiral going for a ride:
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

So that it's Hatteras related, take a look at this pic with my boat in the background: (and as yachtsmanBill would do, guess what port this is for extra credit)

And one more:
    Sky Cheney

Oops, I just gave away the answer with that last pic. No extra credit now.
    Sky Cheney

What a faux pas Sky! I knew where that was as soon as I saw your boat! I had that EXACT slip about 4 years ago for the wooden boat festival. Those bastards wouldnt let me dock with the woodies across the river because my 1963 Roamer has an aluminum hull. Dont forget to walk up the hill to pick up some homemade lingonberry jam bro! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Yeah - I'm a long way from ever being able to afford a "new" Ferrari so that will never happen. But here's what I can afford and, despite the new ones being much quicker, I don't think (IMHO) that there has ever been a prettier modern car...

I'll put around 3000 miles on it in it's first "drive." Can't wait!
    Attached Images

Nice! Red is definately the Ferrari color.