Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: 53' CPMY in NJ Questions

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    One of our CYCA members bought a fabulously beautiful Chris-Craft aluminum Roamer from Chicago and brought it down through the Great Lakes. There's something to be said for freshwater boats. Arguably the boating is better, and the season longer, down here.

Hey Jim... being one of the HOFs Roamer afficienados, I need to know which Chi Town Roamer is down your way??? I used to know mosy of them but have been out of the loop for the past tewwo years; (bummer!) .
    Its kinda good to know that a "pensioner" gets to go south to live out her life in warm water. Tell your pal to keep an eye on the dock power for errant grounds!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Hi Bill, I can answer that one. The 57' Roamer in question is the former "Lazy Bones" now called Bella Nave'. She's a pretty boat!

Thanks Eric! I remember her when here and she was a BEAUTE!! Some gal owned her, and I believe she chartered her out of Burnham harbor. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Here's the one I used in 2004 when I bought my boat. He was approved by BoatUS and he seemed very thorough.
    C. Paul Case, Leonardo, NJ 732-291-0200