PDA

View Full Version : Spring time in Chicago---

yachtsmanbill
02-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Winter storm warning starting tomorrow A.M. AGAIN !! Heading for Mississippi soon !! ws

Freebird
02-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey Willie, where you going in Missississssippppii? Enquiring minds with stealth vehicles want to know! :eek:

PM me if you're skeered to say in public.

yachtsmanbill
02-24-2007, 10:14 AM
C'mon man -- you know ive got brass balls LOL. I'm waiting for my battery order to come in, and iffen they arent here by monday, I'm bound for IUKA !! Need to finish my fuel filter conversion, re-install the Allison oil pump and maybe do a little demolition to get a head start on rehab. Stop on by-- still no crapper but I have a working ice maker! ws

Freebird
02-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Just let me know when you are headed down. I'll be sure to stock up on bottomless lawn chairs and five gallon buckets.

Ice? We don't need no stinking ice! :D

yachtsmanbill
02-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Ive got a bucket with your name on it-- and a roll of 1000 6 mil plastic bags! Brawny Lad paper towels are provided by the management! Thats just in case you get a hold of some mexican cuisine while yer on the road. ws

Genesis
02-24-2007, 12:11 PM
I remember that crap Bill.

That's why I live in Florida now. Yes, the water is fresh instead of salty, but it freezes way too often for my taste these days.

yachtsmanbill
02-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Yup karl--- only another 28 days and its officially spring. 2 years from today I'll be prepping the sub for re-launch and getting her ready for the trip to the sub tropics. Sea water freezes at about 28F no?? ws

Genesis
02-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Yes, but if I see snow here, then I know I'm not far enough south and have to do something about that.

yachtsmanbill
02-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Prepare to join HHYC Havana Hatteras Yacht Club. I'll be there flyin' the old Stars and Stripes AND still payin' taxes. I'll load up the sub with blue jeans and bubble gum (Illegal tender) for some illegal "tender" :D ws