View Full Version : Anyone know this boat

CARL GUZMAN
12-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey check this out and this guy will even trade :D
http://www.yachtworld.com
YW# 1531-1646688

ThirdHatt
12-12-2006, 05:10 PM
BE CAREFUL! Rumors have it that boat was used for smuggling operations to/from CUBA!!! Who knows what kind of stowaways may still be hidden in bilge/machinery spaces! ;)

Seriously, that is ALOT of boat for the money. If I had an extra few hundred thou burning a hole in my pocket I'd swap you down to my 58YF and then I could play "big boy" of the forum with the 67CPMY! :D Unfortunately, I don't and my boat is paid for so I guess I'll stick with what I've got.

Hope you're doing well, Carl.

MarioG
12-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry to hear she's got to go Carl. Trading down? Hatteras I hope:)

lets do boca chita before she goes...

ThirdHatt
12-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Mario, you could round up some buyers for some of his houses and then he'd be more inclined to keep the Hatt. You are local, you MUST know some people in need of housing? ;)

Paul45c
12-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh, BubbaMigo, you're killing me! Don't sell it! Don't sell it! Don't sell it! :eek: :eek:

SKYCHENEY
12-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Okay, I must be some kind of idiot or something. How do you search YW with the listing #? All I can do is search by manufacturer or length or region. I must be missing something here.

nor'easter
12-12-2006, 06:46 PM
I am glad that I wasn't alone in my inability to see/find the listing!

Could this mean that Carl is selling that great looking 67'????? :confused:

MarioG
12-12-2006, 06:51 PM
listing"

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1646688/0

nor'easter
12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
What a looker!

Carl, I hope you find your way down to a smaller Hatt.

ThirdHatt
12-12-2006, 07:19 PM
I couldn't search the listing number either on YW, but I knew he had the '89 67cpmy so I searched and his is the least expensive on the market. WHAT A BUY!!!! 1989!!!! That thing is still in the wrapper!

Paul, you've been thinking of a cpmy, HERE'S YOUR SHOT!!! Carl likes to fish, I bet he'd look at a trade w/you for the 101 & cash! :eek:

Paul45c
12-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Paul, you've been thinking of a cpmy, HERE'S YOUR SHOT!!! Carl likes to fish, I bet he'd look at a trade w/you for the 101 & cash! :eek:

Two things: 1) buying Carl's boat would be like taking a man's girlfriend or wife -- couldn't do it!! not knowing how much he loves that thing! :mad:
2) BUDGET, my crazy cajun friend! :eek:

Well, OK, and a 3rd thing: he wants bigger than a 45 if you study that listing.

SeaEric
12-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Hard to tell if we recognize her from the huge abundance of 6 photos.

SKYCHENEY
12-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Hard to tell if we recognize her from the huge abundance of 6 photos.

Yeah, where's that new aft deck bar top and the big screen TV? I don't think he's really serious about selling. It just makes him feel better to have a listing.

ThirdHatt
12-13-2006, 08:27 AM
The black mast identifies it as the REEL ESTATE. Big screen TV pic can be found elsewhere on this site (cartoons displayed). I doubt it's Carl who wanted it listed, I bet it was his his Admiral, hence the abundance of photos.

IMHO, Seems to me that often it's the higher asking priced boats that have the magnificant spread of pics and elaborate descriptions (almost ALWAYS partially cut and pasted from the Powerboat Guide's description) to help convince potential buyers that for some reason THIS particular boat is the best kept example of the model on the planet at this (selling) time. In reality, who cares how few pics there are---if you are a serious buyer the fact that it is hundreds of thousands below all others like it will get your attention and warrant a trip to see it. At least there are no "sistership" photos! I HATE that!

CARL GUZMAN
12-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Hay guys thanks for the support and Mario thanks for the address to the boat I tryed to cupy but it came out looking like a paragrph long?? I gotta let her go I've put so much upgrades and electronics it's going to kill me but I originaly was shopping for a 200-300k boat and when I saw her I fell :confused: but I wont leave you guys thats why I want to trade down to an LRC or YF ,SF .. Unless 2007 really turns around in the housing market , but I don't think so Naples has gotten too beat up in National news with being over priced. Thirdhat hit the nail on the head it's better to own her cash , that was my original intention..
I'm getting more pictures I just have too much crap on the boat and I'm still cleaning from our last voyage I forgot to put news paper down for FREEBIRD :D

34Hatt
12-13-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm still cleaning from our last voyage I forgot to put news paper down for FREEBIRD
ROFLOL :D :D

SKYCHENEY
12-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Carl,
Maybe you will have her sold by the time I get down there in Feb and I can go boat shopping with you. There is nothing better than spending someone else's money for a new(to them) boat. :D :D

thoward
12-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Unless 2007 really turns around in the housing market , but I don't think so Naples has gotten too beat up in National news with being over priced.

I think it is that way across Florida. It has far reaching effects, for November I was down 50% off last year and as a chiropractor I have nothing to do with housing. Someone told me Disney attendance is way down as well. Looks like this is going to be a rough year. Good luck with the boat sale!