PDA

View Full Version : Today's Birthday

Nick
10-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Happy Birthday Angela!! What a year Ehhhhh????

MarioG
10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you drop a hint to Yaisy or I on Saturday? We would have put a candle in one of the many magaritas we had!

Happy birthday!

cheers!
Mario and Yaisy and little Jose and Mario Jr.

CARL GUZMAN
10-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday and Cheers Angela all this talk about Margaritas I had some on Sunday for you guys in my special Margarita glass :D this is the Gooz-size :eek:

Boss Lady
10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Hey Carl,

I definately need to show you guys the finer things, "Jose Cuervo"??? Come on, no self respecting Latino would be caught dead drinking that rot gut! LOL, I will bring down a nice bottle of Patron (100% Blue Aguave), Hell, I am a Gringo and I won't drink JC. I see you have been hanging around with Randy too much!

CARL GUZMAN
10-23-2006, 09:42 PM
come on Cabron you know I gotta hide that stuff in the frezzer or Randy will drink it all :D It also gose down much better frozen :D 100% aguave ...gold lable is pertty good too ..

Angela
10-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm not shy...."43" and every year gets better and better, especially now that I have my Hatt that I absolutely adore!

Boss Lady
10-23-2006, 10:07 PM
come on Cabron you know I gotta hide that stuff in the frezzer or Randy will drink it all :D It also gose down much better frozen :D 100% aguave ...gold lable is pertty good too ..
LOL! I knew it! Nice ploy faking Randy out with the cheap stuff! Hey, I have a bottle of something new, it has a wooden cork in it, and is called "Milagro", my other favorite is "Cabo Wabo".

Cheers!

SKYCHENEY
10-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm not shy...."43" and every year gets better and better, especially now that I have my Hatt that I absolutely adore!

Happy day, Ang. 43, huh? Wow, and you own a 58 Hatt. Not bad. And I thought all Hatteras owners were part of the Geritol crowd. :D :D

Boss Lady
10-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Happy Birthday Ang, post some party pictures!

Freebird
10-23-2006, 10:53 PM

Okay you tequilla wannabes. This ole boy drinks Cabo Wabo ala Sammy Hagar. Them blue bottles sure are purty. You know you've drunk enough when the bottle turns red! :cool:

Freebird
10-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Happy Birthday Ang, post some party pictures!

I sent my Happy Birthday sentiments to Ang in a text message. You checked your phone there Ang? Is the answer yes or no? :D

luckydave215
10-23-2006, 11:40 PM
The bottle turns red? More like your eyes are turning red.

Boss Lady
10-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Is that what happens right after you become invisible? I have never seen red, it is usually all black and then I wake up. LOL

Freebird
10-23-2006, 11:47 PM
The bottle turns red? More like your eyes are turning red.

Dang, I should have looked at the timer! How long did it take you to get that one? Five, four, three, two, one.......ha ha ha!!!. I get it, sorta like rose colored glasses!!!

Give that boy a free shot of Cabo Wabo! For the rest of you, pay more better attention or you'll miss something. :D

PS It took 46 minutes!!! Way to go luckydave, move to the rear of the class!!! :p

Freebird
10-23-2006, 11:50 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you drop a hint to Yaisy or I on Saturday? We would have put a candle in one of the many magaritas we had!

Happy birthday!

cheers!
Mario and Yaisy and little Jose and Mario Jr.

Hate to be a party pooper there Mario, but you forgot to say "Hatteras"!!! :D

Woodsong
10-24-2006, 12:09 AM
we may have just "met" but happy birthday angela!

Paul45c
10-24-2006, 09:51 AM
Happy birthday, Ang. The real present for you will be the first time you cruise old Sanctuary out to the Bahamas for the BIG shakedown cruise.

ThirdHatt
10-24-2006, 10:15 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!! I wish you the very best today!

I see that you have figured out Randy's little secret. Just think, soon there will be a separate section in this forum, really just for Randy and his types! This suggests that we will have our old forum back to normal soon. :D If he tries to corrupt it again, we have been told that he will be agressively deleted by moderators. We will soon see!

Sky, not all big Hatteras owners are Geritol types! I'm 36 yrs old and got my 58YF when I was 35. I got my 41TC when I was 29 and my 36C when I was 27. So glad that I found Hatteras early in life....more time to CRUISE!!!!

Maynard Rupp
10-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Happy birthday Angela. 43 is a nice age. No alcahol though. It will make you crazy.

SKYCHENEY
10-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Sky, not all big Hatteras owners are Geritol types! I'm 36 yrs old and got my 58YF when I was 35. I got my 41TC when I was 29 and my 36C when I was 27. So glad that I found Hatteras early in life....more time to CRUISE!!!!
Glad to know that at 38, I'm in good company :)

Genesis
10-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Heh, 43 here. Looks like Ang and I share a birth year.... ok, ok, next time we're in each other's neck of the woods I owe 'ya a drink Angela! :D

Rickysa
10-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Heh, 43 here. Looks like Ang and I share a birth year.... ok, ok, next time we're in each other's neck of the woods I owe 'ya a drink Angela! :D

Hey, me too! Mind if I tag along? :D

ThirdHatt
10-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Randy, that was not my opinion, merely the facts! There IS now a separate section for these types of posts. The Sandbar is something that came up for just this purpose. I think it is a great idea, one that will allow for everyone here to have a section that they enjoy without corruption of the other types of posts. That is about as neutral as it gets!

34Hatt
10-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Sweet your my new Hero (sorry Randy!!)
I spent a lot of time fixing up the wrong boats :mad:

Sky Glad to know that at 38, I'm in good company

Genesis Heh, 43 here

Rickysa Hey, me too! Mind if I tag along?

Freebird I turned 48 on the 12th, so you young un's better show me some respect!!
Wow Freebird is turning into the Senior here glad I am 45 guess more of us should fill in our User CP!

Freebird
10-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Randy, you have always been and will always be an inspiration to anyone who has written a thread that got them sent to the bar.

Thanks Bubba, and don't let this age thing mess with you. Just remember my signature line, and you will be okay.

See Angela, putting words into people's mouths can be a fun thing to do, if you are careful. Hell, it's your birthday, knock yourself out. We're both in the bar now!!! :cool:

34Hatt
10-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by Freebird Thanks Bubba, your still my Hero. Just remember my signature line, and you will be okay.

Wow that is easy :D

CARL GUZMAN
10-24-2006, 02:51 PM
See Angela, I really want to get along with you and I'm just reaching out for attention , putting words into people's mouths can be a fun thing to do, if you are careful. Hell, it's your birthday, knock yourself out. We're both in the bar now!!! :cool:

It's nice to see your trying to make up to Angela Crazybird :D

yachtsmanbill
10-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Ahhh-- yer all a bunch o' punks 9-3-55

Freebird
10-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow that is easy :D

See you can learn from a talking bird. :D

Freebird
10-24-2006, 02:58 PM

Let's see YottsmanWillie gozinta a bar and gives us his birthday. 2006 minus 55 is, uh, damn bubba, you're a lot older than I thought!

yachtsmanbill
10-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Yah-- theres no substitue for experience. But I am still no "EXPERT"

rmaher
10-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Angela - I've been a lurking admirer (that sounds more seedy than I mean it!) for some time. Happy Birthday! Here's to you celebrating future birthdays in even more exotic locales!!

Best wishes - Rob

Boss Lady
10-24-2006, 04:28 PM

thank you lord! There is hope for me, I know I can make it a few more years, since Wild Bill paved the way for the rest of us youngins! December 1958 vintage here, and still younger than Randy too! :D

labrador
10-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Belated birthday Ang. Can't believe y'all are younger than I am even Yachtsman Bill. 2/21/54 is the day so all you young ones mind your elders!

Norm Mayer
10-26-2006, 01:09 AM
Hi Angela,
Still looking forward to meeting you and Ed. Happy beleated birthday. Some of us are senior members because of the number of posts we have made. Some of us are senior members because we have advanced do to our age. I fall into BOTH categories, I guess because I am old (mid fifties) and talk too much! Hope to meet you and Ed soon.
Norm and Sue Mayer
aboard "Runaround Sue"

Angela
10-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes, even the belated ones. :) It was nice to hear from all of you in this regard.

Randy, my phone does not have text messaging, so I don't know what you mean by "Is the answer yes or no?" :confused:

ThirdHatt
10-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Ang, I would say that it's pretty safe to assume that your answer would be "NO" to anything Randy would be asking! ;)

Well I'm headed down to the boat show this evening. I guess I'll finally see this "Bubba" in person. I'm scared (I think). :eek:

SeaEric
10-26-2006, 05:48 PM
I was at the Boat Show today. The lunch served by Hatteras was first class. I said Hi to Steve from SAM's, who gave me a new SAM's/Hatteras hat. My fav boat in the display is the 80' Motoryacht with the sky lounge. I could be quite comfortable aboard her! I did not encounter anyone that I thought could be Randy. Dodged that bullet.

Freebird
10-31-2006, 07:00 AM
Randy, my phone does not have text messaging, so I don't know what you mean by "Is the answer yes or no?"

Hey Ang, nice to see you are talking to me rather than at me! :rolleyes:

Are you sure you can't send/receive text messages on your phone? Oh well, the question I asked was the same one I asked Pascal when I got on his boat at the CDR, remember? :D

That was followed by a totally sincere "Happy Birthday". Hey, in case you miss it Pat Bustle looks to have weenied out as the date of departure for the Tortugas or Key West fishing trip has been move back to the 17th for now.

Strangely enough, I got a PM from another female Hatt lover who asked if I was serious about inviting girls to tag along. I told her I was always serious, and have nothing but respect and admiration for Hatt loving' women who have their own equipment! :cool: I offered up my phone number, but I haven't heard back. :confused:

As with you, I promise we'd all be perfect gentlemen if you girls wanted to come along. Being gentlemen doesn't let you off the hook for baiting yours and contributing to the Guz Cruz kitty! I think Chris is bringing Joy, so you girls should be safe! I think she could whoop any of us who got out of line!

Freebird
10-31-2006, 07:08 AM
It's nice to see your trying to make up to Angela Crazybird :D

Alright mods, why didn't you zap GuzBoy for messing with my quote?:rolleyes: :D

Hey Angela, how does it feel to become a member of the Zapped Thread Club? Now you have something else in common with me and Pascal, the only moderator in the history of this site to become a member as well!!! :D

Freebird
10-31-2006, 07:17 AM
Ang, I would say that it's pretty safe to assume that your answer would be "NO" to anything Randy would be asking! ;)

Well I'm headed down to the boat show this evening. I guess I'll finally see this "Bubba" in person. I've blasted him on here, but I've expressed my admiration for him many times when I've called him on the phone. I can't wait to meet him in person. :eek:

See, now how hard was that to admit you've been talking to me on the phone right after launching an insult in public? :D

I've always enjoyed talking to you "son" or should that now be "sister"? The first, second, and third round will be on you in Miami!!! And no, I won't be drinking beer. :p

Pleasure finally meeting you there SwissMiss! Sorry I got tied up with a family meeting last night and didn't get a chance to call you back. Don't worry though, I've had your number for a while now sister!

Freebird
10-31-2006, 07:25 AM
I was at the Boat Show today. I did not encounter anyone that I thought could be Randy. Dodged that bullet.

Either you forgot to push the smiley button after that or I just got slammed again. :rolleyes: Hey, I look like everybody else when I'm out in public, so I'm not that recognizable even though I do stand out in a crowd!

Oh well, either way, you won't be the one making a sale on the 70CMY I looked at with Pat. :p Be careful who you slam in the future there Bubba, it could cost you!

I'd still invite you aboard though seeing as how the only way you get to ride on a Hatt is when you're on one that belongs to someone else. But you'll have to feed the kitty if you ride mine! :D