PDA

View Full Version : Closet Light Bulb

cww
12-23-2022, 01:39 PM
I have a closet light bulb burned out in the master and I meant to bring the old one with me but forgot. I'm traveling for Xmas but wanted to order one. Does anybody know what kind and size of bulb that is? Thanks in advance!

SEVEN
12-23-2022, 04:19 PM
I took the lightbulbs out, and I put these under counter motion detector LED lights in each of the closets. What an improvement, way more light it last for months and you just pull them off the ceiling and recharge them.

cww
12-24-2022, 02:31 PM
That looks like a good solution. I'm slowly converting the boat over to LED's because I really like the low current draw. I hate the bad quality of light they produce, but on a boat I consider the tradeoff to be worth it. Anyway, let's say I wanted to be really lazy and just replace the blown bulb, would these work? The west marine by my Mom's house has them. They're 12 watts.64067

SEVEN
12-24-2022, 03:49 PM
You must have totally different light sockets than I do. I have a 1979 and they use regular 32 volt lightbulbs.

Bob Bradley
12-24-2022, 06:16 PM
It's time for these lightbulbs to come out of the closet and stop having to live in shame!

cww
12-26-2022, 12:16 PM
You must have totally different light sockets than I do. I have a 1979 and they use regular 32 volt lightbulbs.

My closets have the same light fixtures as the showers do, and they come on and go off automatically on a sensor when you open the door. It seems to be original from the factory. It works really well except the bulb is burned out. So I guess what bulb do the shower fixtures take is another way to ask this?